Our Boys

Our Boys

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Yeah, we have finally joined the blogging world.

Yes, the Martin family finally has a Blog! I can't believe its taken me this long but between work and the two boys, I didn't think I would have time to set one up. I wanted to make sure to stay in contact with as many friends as possible and let you know what is happening in our lives. I've attached a few up to date photos of the boys. They are both getting so big, our little angels. Tristan is doing really well in preschool and is OBSESSED with cars, trucks and trains. He loves his baby brother Brayden, they are so sweet together. Brayden is getting so big, our little tank. He's got 7 teeth and we've worked hard on each one of them. He adores Tristan and watches him wherever he goes.

2 comments:

  1. Love having you here. Cant believe you are going to blog - you are superwoman! Love this pic of the boys =) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blog world! The boys are gettign so big! So adorable1 Hope to see you soon (Marge Madness !?). XOXO

    ReplyDelete